Much like the custom monuments we craft, our personal approach and attention to detail have withstood the test of time.
At Campbell Murch Memorials, our humble beginnings date back over 125 years, in the Village of Mattawan. Founded by Andrew Campbell and George Murch in 1894, Campbell Murch has been producing cemetery memorials for all of Southwest Michigan. Since 1995, over a century later, a 4th generation family member of the founders has been with the company. And while our team has grown and our processes have been fine-tuned, our core value remain the same, honest quality.